Sunday, November 5, 2017

News: Changes Coming Tomorrow!

Hey, everyone.

So, back in August I speculated on whether or not I would start writing short fiction pieces as a means to make my blog more popular and what to do about those blogs of mine that aren't particularly popular. Well, I've finally come to a decision: I am going to write short fiction pieces. In fact, as a part of NaNoWriMo, I'm going to start writing daily flash fiction pieces and short poems. Hopefully, I'll catch someone's attention. And we'll see how long I can do it for.

Also, looking at my most popular blog posts, this blog will probably steadily turn into an INTJ and RWBY-centric blog. I intend to continue writing INTJ and RWBY posts every week, and I will have to post original RWBY posts as no one seems that interested in my critique and review posts. As for my Let's Talk About Writing and Cryptids and the Paranormal posts, I will write for these topics, but much less often than once a week. To be honest, I don't feel like I know enough to actually keep updating them every week and that's time I could be using on something else. Also, I may drop Music Reviews and Misc. totally. I'm too sure yet. But anyway, expect my first flash fiction/poem tomorrow morning. I hope to eventually come up with a lottery system so what I write every day is different in terms of fiction or poetry, genre, and style. Won't that be fun?

Keep writing, my friends.

More About Bryan C. Laesch:
Amazon: My Author Page, My Influencer Page
Facebook: Bryan C. Laesch, Bawdy Scholar
Patreon: Bryan C. Laesch
Twitter: BryanofallTrade
Youtube: Bryan C. Laesch, Bawdy Scholar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can You Pigeonhole Yourself through MBTI?

So, here’s a question for all you MBTI nerds: do you fear that knowing your personality type will pigeonhole you into acting a certain...