Saturday, December 16, 2017

Flash Stories & Poetry Day 41: Limerick "A Girl Named Suzy"

 
Hey, everyone.

So's, as I said, I'm doing more poetry for today. Unfortunately, I planned this thing so far ahead, I've been thinking of what to write all day and avoiding the whole entry altogether. Unfortunately, the only way to do it is to just sit down and do it. The other problem is we trimmed our tree today, and in typical Saturday fashion, I can't work on anything until much later in the day.

Wheel of Genres, turn, turn, turn! Tell me the genre I will discern!





Today's style is... Limerick.

Trying to think of a limerick all day is kind of hard. I had to look at the last limericks I wrote in order to get some inspiration. Unfortunately, nothing too brilliant is coming to mind. So, let's see what I can piece together. I actually do have one of mind, but it's really inappropriate, especially in the sexual harassment charged air we're currently living in, so I won't be using that one.

Thirty minutes on the clock: 30:00. And... go!

I once met a girl named Suzy,
She was what you'd call a floozy,
    When I took her to bed,
    We accidentally bred,
And my son inherited her booty.

***
 
Ooh! That's terrible. It's not so much dirty as it just unfortunate. You never what a girl's booty on a guy, or a guy's butt on a girl. It doesn't look right. But the really unfortunate part of this poem is the sleeping around and accidental pregnancy. Don't sleep around, kids. Hold onto those V-cards!  And I would come up with more limericks, but I still have gingerbread cookies to bake, so that'll have to do it for tonight.
 
If you want to use the wheel I made, you should be able to access it here. And if you have the time, please check out my books for sale on Amazon which you can find through my author page. The link is below. Also, I reworked my Patreon page, so why not give it a look and consider becoming my patron. I would appreciate it.

Keep writing, my friends.

More About Bryan C. Laesch:

My Works:

Amazon: My Author Page, My Influencer Page
Facebook: Bryan C. Laesch, Bawdy Scholar
Patreon: Bryan C. Laesch
Twitter: BryanofallTrade
Youtube: Bryan C. Laesch, Bawdy Scholar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can You Pigeonhole Yourself through MBTI?

So, here’s a question for all you MBTI nerds: do you fear that knowing your personality type will pigeonhole you into acting a certain...