Friday, May 25, 2018

Weird Moments with INTJ #2: Rompers


Hey, everyone.

I'm back with another Weird Moments with INTJ.

Explanation

So what's the deal with rompers? Why do INTJs know what they are? Well, I wouldn't say all INTJs know what rompers are, but this particular Weird Moment points to a specific peculiarity about INTJs.

As you may know, INTJs are reservoirs of knowledge. We pursue it and soak it up. And being Jacks-of-all-trades, we soak up knowledge about the strangest of things. Our collections of knowledge is one of the most eclectic collections of knowledge you may ever come across. Within my own, not only will you find detailed definitions of specific articles of women's attire, but you'll also find knowledge on firearms, Medieval fencing techniques, dog training, a decade's worth of Heavy Metal trivia, whip cracking and whip making techniques, writing principles, rules of English, Italian, Spanish, and German grammar, and random bits of trivia about my friends.

But the fact that we're information sponges doesn't completely explain this Weird Moment away. It's one thing to know what a romper is, it's quite another to be to call up that information when needed. And that's just the thing about INTJs--we practically have perfect recall. We know what we know and we know where we learned it. When it comes to obscure bits of knowledge, you can count on your local INTJ to know it for you. We're a walking encyclopedia.

***
 
If you enjoyed this post about why INTJs know what rompers are and you want to stay in the loop with whatever I write, please consider joining my mailing list or even supporting me on Patreon. $1 a month keeps me from doing "real" work, and I really appreciate that.

For next week, it's hope that I'll cover the seven reasons why it's rewarding to being friends with an INTJ, but we'll see. But until then...

Keep writing, my friends.

More About Bryan C. Laesch:

Amazon: My Author Page
Facebook: Bryan C. Laesch, Bawdy Scholar
Patreon: Bryan C. Laesch

Instagram: Bryan C. Laesch
Twitter: BryanofallTrade
Youtube: Bryan C. Laesch, Bawdy Scholar


No comments:

Post a Comment

Can You Pigeonhole Yourself through MBTI?

So, here’s a question for all you MBTI nerds: do you fear that knowing your personality type will pigeonhole you into acting a certain...