Saturday, May 5, 2018

Quick and Dirty INTJ Thoughts: #1


Hey, everyone.

So if you only follow my blog and not my Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest, then you likely haven't seen this. I started a new meme series called Quick and Dirty INTJ Thoughts. It's more or less what it says. They're quick snippets of thoughts that INTJs (may) have. Originally, I wasn't going to expand on these on my blog, but since I'm afraid I may not post something INTJ related this week due to my post How to Give the Perfect Hug: A Technical Manual, which is shaping up to be an INTJ-themed post anyway, I decided I would expound on this and all the others I've come out with and will come out with. However, the goal is to keep these brief. Let's hope I can actually pull it off.

But before we get into that, I want you all to look to your left and then look to your right. Now, you most likely didn't see anyone who supports this blog and my works. And not just because I don't have any supporters, but also because you're probably reading this somewhere alone. But if you want to change that like I want you to change that, then hop on over to my Patreon and support this blog and my fantastical works. Also, if you don't believe I'm capable of writing good fantastic works, hop on over to my Amazon page and check them out for yourself. I'll bet you $2.99 that this INTJ can write romance.

Alrighty then...

Explanation

Basically, this INTJ thought is based around the idea of known knowns, known unknowns, unknown knowns, and unknown unknowns. It's also based on the fact that INTJs are well aware of the things they know and don't know, and that we can remember just about everything, including what we have and haven't learned, and sometimes even where and how we learned something. And since we're so good at cataloging this information, this is the reason why we never don't know what we know. As for the little dig against INTPs, that was mostly a joke. Mostly.

Huh. I think that's it. Ergo, just like I say in my regular posts...

Keep writing, my friends.

More About Bryan C. Laesch:


Amazon: My Author Page
Facebook: Bryan C. Laesch, Bawdy Scholar
Patreon: Bryan C. Laesch

Instagram: Bryan C. Laesch
Twitter: BryanofallTrade
Youtube: Bryan C. Laesch, Bawdy Scholar



No comments:

Post a Comment

Can You Pigeonhole Yourself through MBTI?

So, here’s a question for all you MBTI nerds: do you fear that knowing your personality type will pigeonhole you into acting a certain...