Sunday, August 27, 2017

News: New Stuff Coming

Hey, everyone.

So, today I was thinking about how I don't have any Patreon supporters yet, and I was wondering what was causing it. Not being popular enough is certainly a contributing factor, but then I started looking at my blog. I have several series going on right now, and regarding a couple of them, I'm fairly certain most people will expect me to keep them up regardless of whether I'm broke or not. Even if it requires me to get a job that doesn't allow me a lot of time to write, which I may have to do which will cut into my writing. Things that I've been updating weekly will probably only be updated once every two weeks instead. So, I have a quandary: how do I get more Patreon supporters, and how do I get people to care about whether or not I upload on a timely manner? It's sort of the same question.

But, I've been thinking about it, and I thought I may not update weekly--make it one of my Patreon goals to upload weekly. That might work. But, I think it would be better if I could offer something that I don't usually do. I was thinking something along the lines of flash fiction or very short stories where I toy around with ideas for novels that I may or may not pick up later. So, that could be a thing. But, what is definitely coming to this blog is a News page because I need one so I can keep everyone up-to-date with what I'm doing. So, here it is.

If you guys have any recommendations on what I could do to get people to care and become my patrons, I wouldn't mind hearing about them in the comments below. And if you are interested in becoming my patron, click here.

Keep writing my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can You Pigeonhole Yourself through MBTI?

So, here’s a question for all you MBTI nerds: do you fear that knowing your personality type will pigeonhole you into acting a certain...