Thursday, October 19, 2017

Incoming Changes


Hey, everyone.

So, there might be some incoming changes to the blog. Basically, I'm broke and getting broker. And I put a lot of time into this blog. For some entries, I come up with a thousand words easy. And some entries do really well whereas others not so much. I may need to advertise the blog more, but the real problem is my financial situation. I need money, which means I need to sacrifice some of my time. Now, two of my usual blog topics, Cryptids and the Paranormal and Writing, don't do as well as RWBY and INTJ. I mean, when I was writing about cryptids only, I was doing fairly well in terms of popularity, but recently, it has dropped off quite badly. And very few people are reading the writing blog. I'm thinking of dropping them, either entirely or mostly. Maybe just to half until I figure out how to make them work for me.

So, with the extra time on my hands, that means I'll be able to spend more time writing my books which is likely to net me more money than the blog, and I can try to promote the blog more. And if necessary, trying to get a real job which I can use to support myself with. So, my usual upload schedule of four or five articles a week is going to take a bit of a dive. And honestly, with all the writing blogs out there, I should probably focus more on writing dynamite entries than just turning out entries as fast as possible. But, we'll see. I recently bought a promotion for ROCCO and it could help get me some regular readers. But... we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can You Pigeonhole Yourself through MBTI?

So, here’s a question for all you MBTI nerds: do you fear that knowing your personality type will pigeonhole you into acting a certain...