Monday, July 24, 2017

Support the Arts! Become my Patron! Tell Me What to Do!

Hey, you guys.

I'm afraid I have some bad news. Starting Monday, July 24th, I will be turning on ads for all my content: blogs and YouTube channel. I hate to do this to ya as I loathe ads myself, but I need the income. But, there is another solution.

Also starting Monday will be my Patreon page. That's right--you can become my patron! By becoming my patron, it'll allow me to keep working on all the awesome content that I know you guys love. Plus, I've got some cool rewards for all you all, and even better rewards if the goals are met, such as getting rid of all ads!

So hop on down to my Patreon and become the Queen Elizabeth to my Shakespeare. I really appreciate it.
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/bryanclaesch
Patreon Vid: https://youtu.be/KmALBFT889A






No comments:

Post a Comment

Can You Pigeonhole Yourself through MBTI?

So, here’s a question for all you MBTI nerds: do you fear that knowing your personality type will pigeonhole you into acting a certain...