Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Weird Moments with INTJ #4: Planning Ahead/Thinking of Everything

 
Hey, everyone.

It's time for another Weird Moments with INTJ. Let's get into it.

Explanation

So, I don't know if this belongs under the topic of "planning ahead" or "thinking of everything." Maybe it's both--a distinction without a difference. Regardless, it is the sort of thing an INTJ would do. I once saw a video breaking down the INTJ personality, and the host said that INTJs often think about sex more than actually having it. I don't know why he felt the need to point that out--I thought that was true for everyone, especially men--but maybe that's just especially true of INTJs, and my meme is proof of it.

See, even if an INTJ is a total amateur at something, we don't want to be thought of as an amateur. We want to be one of those people who are good at everything they do. In some part, this is true/applicable for INTJs, however, whatever we don't know about or don't have any experience in, we will research and take notes. It's all in preparation for doing well in whatever we're interested. And even if we are skilled or experienced, we will still look for ways to improve our performance.

Now, I do realize that with something like sex, some "things" will be dependent on the likes and dislikes of our partner, however, sex is a dynamic experience, from what I understand, and there are plenty of things to test, try, and explore. Even if no practical application is present or possible, an INTJ may take mental pleasure in just learning theory and possibilities. True, INTJs can derive this theoretical pleasure from just about anything, but INTJs aren't going to limit themselves to just the "regular" sort of knowledge. (I almost said "wholesome," but I want to stray away from the idea that sex can't be wholesome. It totally can be so long as it's practiced by a married couple. Even if it's kinky.)

But INTJs love possibilities. We try to make use of everything we know and apply concepts we learn elsewhere to different topics. Even if we are good, practicing Catholics who don't plan on having sex until we're married, we'll still gather up as much knowledge and theory as we can in case there comes a day when we can implement it.

Cue "Rock You Like A Hurricane" by The Scorpions.

***
 
If you enjoyed this eye-opening Weird Moments with INTJ and you want to stay in the loop with whatever I write, please consider joining my mailing list, and if you want me to keep exposing dirty, little INTJ secrets, please consider supporting me on Patreon. Even $1 a month is enough for me to whore out my type.

Keep writing, my friends.

More About Bryan C. Laesch:

Amazon: My Author Page
Facebook: Bryan C. Laesch, Bawdy Scholar
Patreon: Bryan C. Laesch

Instagram: Bryan C. Laesch
Twitter: BryanofallTrade
Youtube: Bryan C. Laesch, Bawdy Scholar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can You Pigeonhole Yourself through MBTI?

So, here’s a question for all you MBTI nerds: do you fear that knowing your personality type will pigeonhole you into acting a certain...